Monday, June 30, 2008

St. George

Here is our second set of pictures featuring our trip to St. George. Seth and I agree that it is most certainly one of the prettiest places in Utah. We had so much fun there with his family and took so many pictures that this is only half and the other half will be posted next time.

This is at the dinosaur museum in St. George. Link is looking for footprints.


Here is Link pretending to be a dinosaur. What dinosaur exactly I can't say, maybe a cross between a pterodactyl and a T-Rex.


I love this picture of Link holding Amma and Papa's hands while walking into the rocks.

Good thing Link is holding the rock up!

Seth found a nice hole in the rock that was Linky-size!





I am ending this segment of pictures on Papa's feet. We went the whole day without noticing that he had accidentally put on two different pairs of shoes!

Next time, Valley of Fire.

3 comments:

The Prices!! . said...

Looks like fun! I love Utah. I wish we could visit more often. I love the pictures.

Tom and Alison said...

I definitely understand the shoe problem; they are practically the same... Sure they are different colors, shapes, and styles, but they are both shoes... and I wear 2 shoes almost every day!

Jen Howick said...

well that's just great - you guys were here for how long and i had no idea??? oh well, maybe next time! I actually lost all of my blog addresses the last time 2 times switched blog layouts and so I just re-found your blog - so fun to see all these great pics of you guys. Hope everyone is well!